Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog FAIL

Sigh.

I haven't written anything since August 16th. I wish I could say I have been exceedingly busy, but honestly, I just put it on my procrastination list. I made some dinners, visited with some friends, did the laundry, changed a LOT of diapers. I found lots of things to do to avoid writing. And thus, here we are. How am I ever going to write a novel!?

Well, my short reflection for the day is about Maeve (shocker). Scott and I have decided that living with her is like living with a raccoon. She chews on everything, tears any piece of paper she can find into a thousand pieces, knocks things over, chews on wires (or attempts to anyway) and God help us if we try to have a quiet cuddle moment. Those fierce feet are kicking whatever they can make contact with and her hands generally use our faces - and particularly my ears for whatever reason - as handles to climb up on our heads. She is on the verge of crawling, truly on the very cusp, and then we, the Raccoon Ranglers are really in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment