Monday, August 1, 2011

Best Cook Ever


I have been making a concerted effort to make as much of Maeve's baby food as possible. And I have to say: I absolutely LOVE doing it.

This feeling has nothing to do with the health or financial benefits traditionally associated with preparing baby food at home. I love it because I feel like the best. cook. EVER.

I boil or steam fruits and vegetables and then throw them in our Magic Bullet. (It is soooo magic). There is no seasoning, no broiling, no turning or basting halfway through. I don't have to chop up anything pretty or reserve any for garnish. With a full-swing foodie revolution going on, making Maeve's breakfast and dinner couldn't be easier and it's a serious ego boost. Nature does all the work and Maeve scarfs it down.

I boil. I blend. I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment